**updated May 10, 2021
At this time, our office will remain open. Please continue to observe the following when visiting during office hours:
1. Do the self-assessment check available on-line prior to leaving home. You can use this link: https://myhealth.alberta.ca/journey/covid-19/Pages/COVID-Self-Assessment.aspx. Do not attend if you have been outside Canada within the last 14 days, exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing any of the most common symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat) Alberta.Ca/biz-connect June 9 2020 (website: https://www.alberta.ca/biz-connect.aspx)
2. Maintain a physical distance of 2 meters (6 feet) from office staff and others.
3. As per provincial guidelines, masks are required when entering the church. If you do not have one, masks are available at the front door.
4. Please sign in and use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering church and leaving church.
5. Use the "in" door to enter and the "exit" door to leave the church; they will be marked as such.
Lastly, take time to pray for God's guidance for those in all levels of leadership.
The Lord bless you, and we look forward to seeing you in person again soon,