**updated December 10, 2020
Greetings to everyone,
As our Provincial Government navigates through the current stage of the pandemic with the physical and mental health of Albertans in mind, we as a church board are meeting together to implement new directives as they arise.
Currently, Sunday morning service will continue in person and live stream with a few changes in addition to the guidance already put into action, which you can find below. This includes wearing a mask the duration of being inside the church; masks are also now required to be worn while visiting the church at any time. Second, our gathering size is now 15% (60 people) in the main sanctuary and attendance beyond that (up to a limit as well) will be guided to the gym with seating and live stream of the service.
Church programs, unless they are run virtually (online through Zoom, Google Meet etc.) are cancelled until the new year.
I encourage all to stay in contact with your friends and family through email, texting, other social media formats. My generation and older relied on the telephone as one of the main means of communication when in person visiting was not possible.
Lastly, take time to pray for God's guidance for those in all levels of leadership.
The Lord bless you, and we look forward to seeing you,
1. Do the self-assessment check available on-line prior to leaving home. You can use this link: https://myhealth.alberta.ca/journey/covid-19/Pages/COVID-Self-Assessment.aspx. Do not attend if you have been outside Canada within the last 14 days, exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing any of the most common symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat) Alberta.Ca/biz-connect June 9 2020 (website: https://www.alberta.ca/biz-connect.aspx)
2. Maintain a physical distance of 2 meters (6 feet) from people. The exception is people within your household and people within a Cohort family (the family you may have been with regularly during the pandemic). See the Alberta.Ca/biz-connect for further details and conditions. Please inform the ushers if you are with a Cohort family.
3. There will be an attendance list. Should there be a confirmed case arising, Alberta Health Services will be notified.
4. Use the hand sanitizer upon entering church and leaving church. If you wish to wear a mask, they will be made available in the foyer. Cover a cough or sneeze and avoid touching your face (AHS 2020).
5. Seating in the sanctuary will be arranged to permit the 2 meter distance requirement.
6. Use the "in" door to enter and the "exit" door to leave the church, they will be marked as such.