**updated June 11, 2021
Hello church family,
It has been a beautiful spring this year with God's creation springing forth with new life all around us. I marvel at the determination of plants and animals during the spring season to burst open with activity and array the multiple colors and shapes they have been designed with.
Stage 2 of our Province's reopening plan has sprung forth in a sense as well. Good news for us as we will be able to gather in a larger group Sunday morning for worship. 1/3 of fire code capacity. 135 attenders in the sanctuary and 175 in the gymnasium. The AHS guidelines for reducing COVID 19 transmission are still in place as before.
We look forward to seeing you this Sunday.
Please continue to observe the following when visiting during office hours and on Sunday morning:
1. Do the self-assessment check available on-line prior to leaving home. You can use this link: https://myhealth.alberta.ca/journey/covid-19/Pages/COVID-Self-Assessment.aspx. Do not attend if you have been outside Canada within the last 14 days, exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing any of the most common symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat) Alberta.Ca/biz-connect June 9 2020 (website: https://www.alberta.ca/biz-connect.aspx)
2. Maintain a physical distance of 2 meters (6 feet) from office staff and others.
3. As per provincial guidelines, masks are required when entering the church. If you do not have one, masks are available at the front door.
4. Please sign in and use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering church and leaving church.
5. Use the "in" door to enter and the "exit" door to leave the church; they will be marked as such.
Lastly, take time to pray for God's guidance for those in all levels of leadership.